Here at J & A Asbestos Removal Specialists Ltd we provide a range of asbestos removal and maintenance services including but not limited to:
- Cement roof removal (large sheets of corrugated cement domestically found on garages and shed roofs)
- Cement panel removal (sides of garages, sheds, walls, porch and ceilings)
- Cement soffit removal (roof overhang, sits behind fascia at eaves level)
- Cement guttering and downpipe removal
- Cement water tank removal
- Floor tile and coverings (vinyl floor tiles, linoleum)
- Flue pipe removal (can be found in boiler systems, air conditioning and ventilation systems)
- Textured coating removal (commonly known as Artex. This is found on ceilings and walls)
- Textiles (such as old fire blankets and flash guards which can be found inside a fuse box)
- Composites (these can be found in toilet cisterns, window sills and bath panels )
Testing Services - If you have concerns relating to any possible materials that contain asbestos, then we will visit the property and take a small sample. This sample will then be tested at an an independent UKAS accredited asbestos analytical laboratory. You will receive a sample report explaining the result.
Encapsulation - As part of our maintenance service, we can apply ET150 polymer emulsion to encapsulate any asbestos. This emulsion is easily applied and provides a durable and flexible, water resistant finish. ET150 is applied twice by either bush or spray and forms a flame resistant finish and can therefore withstand a wide range of temperatures.
Waste management - Asbestos is extremely hazardous and therefore needs to be disposed of correctly in line with UK legislation and regulations. Waste consignment notes will be provided to reassure you that any asbestos waste has been disposed of safely and legally at a designated asbestos waste transfer station.